|Sara Natalie Mahabadifirstname.lastname@example.org|
DHS Baseball Concession Account Rules
- Every game starts with a new sheet.
- Fill in the Date.
- If the player adds money to their account it should be recorded in the column.
- If the player makes a purchase write the amount of the items in the field.
- If the player pays cash, you don’t need to log anything.
- At the end of the night, tally the new balances. (See Calculator on clipboard) and transfer the balances to a new sheet into the “current balance column”.
- Keep the old sheet stored inside the clipboard.
- The sheets will be collected once a week, calculations will be double checked and electronically entered into the new spreadsheet.
- Every Sunday players will receive an updated spreadsheet that will provide their new balance via email.
- Only players with a positive balance may charge items to their account. If no money is available in the account, the player must pay cash for any purchases.
- Leave all completed forms in the clipboard for the team account volunteer to collect.
- Please write neatly!